Technology Transfer, IP Funnel Process, and IP Portfolio Management
University R&D Department, State or Local Agency,
or a Research Company interested in learning if an "idea" may have commercial value but don't know where or
how to start? Looking for a way out of the IP Funnel Process? We can help. The funnel process has been Re-Engineered.
Learn about the inverse funnel process. Learn how market accelerants can create market pull that allows ideas go from
screening to licensing in record time.
Don't have an IP Portfolio but want to get one? We can help!
Have an IP Portfolio that needs attention? Office Actions from the USPTO cluttering your in basket? Need help with
growing your IP Portfolio, licensing patents, cross licensing patents, aggregating patents to have a concentration in a representative
field of practice? Or too many old patents that may have limited applicability or useful life?
We can help and more....
- Bringing "research" to commercial viability
- Drawing up License Agreements, JV's and Partnerships
of Patentable and Novel Innovation
- ReEngineering the IP Funnel Process
- Portfolio Bundling
- Connecting University Ideas to Start Up Company
- Adding University R&D transfer technology to the Enterprise
- Portfolio Analysis for Domestic, Global Appeal
- SWOT Analysis of Client versus Competition Portfolio
- Review and Settle Open Office Actions from USPTO
- Screen Portfolio
to Your Business Activities
- Treat IP Portfolio as a Fiscal
Budget Expense - Track Performance
- Analyze Latest Patent Activity,
Disclosures, Filings by Company
- Connecting Ideas to Market Requirements and Business Needs
- Bundling of IP Patent Portfolio for Immediate Value
- Patent Valuation of Portfolio Assets by Patent Strength
- Building Corporate
Partnerships for Repeat Business
- Reward Based System
- Ideas, Disclosures, Filings
- Review Process
- Moving From Idea to Disclosure
- Working with IP Patent Attorneys
- Making the Patent Process Fun and Rewarding
Many clients are referred to us by another satisfied client.
Recommendations have allowed us to build a business unique in terms of character, responsibility, and awareness.
if you have engineering collegues or customers who would be interested in our services, just use the form below to
let us know who they are. We're sure they would appreciate your recommendation and so would we.
I want to refer a business collegue: